The IRD Lobo is a crankset that allows you to select the ideal chainring combo for your type of riding. 46-30t is a great combo for gravel and pavement. 40-28t is awesome if you are mostly on gravel and trails.
1) Crank arm size/color (165 – 175mm; black/silver)
2) A 110mm outer BCD ring (46, 44, 42, 40t, )
3) A 74mm inner ring (32, 30, 28t) (skip this if
you want a 1x)
4) Chainring bolt set (#293600)
• Forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms in polished
black or silver
• 7075-T6 aluminum chainrings ramped and
pinned, Shimano 11-speed compatible
• 24mm steel axle
• Sealed cartridge bearing BB cups with aluminum sleeve (English threading)
• Weight: 990g (with BB and 46/30t chainrings)
The Lobo crankset is compatible with both the common road 68mm and the common mountain 73mm BB Shell.