IRD Crankarms & BB Lobo
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Out-of-stock items cannot be "Add to Cart"
Orders usually leave warehouse
in 2-3 Business Days
Store Policies Page
The IRD Lobo is a crankset that allows you to select the ideal chainring combo for your type of riding. 46-30t is a great combo for gravel and pavement. 40-28t is awesome if you are mostly on gravel and trails.
1) Crank arm size/color (165 – 175mm; black/silver)
2) A 110mm outer BCD ring (46, 44, 42, 40t, )
3) A 74mm inner ring (32, 30, 28t) (skip this if
you want a 1x)
4) Chainring bolt set (#293600)
• Forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms in polished
black or silver
• 7075-T6 aluminum chainrings ramped and
pinned, Shimano 11-speed compatible
• 24mm steel axle
• Sealed cartridge bearing BB cups with aluminum sleeve (English threading)
• Weight: 990g (with BB and 46/30t chainrings)
The Lobo crankset is compatible with both the common road 68mm and the common mountain 73mm BB Shell.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.