We believe this to be the next evolution in mechanical
disc brakes. This is the first mech with 'DUAL PISTON' ACTION. Both pads
move in sync to sandwich the rotor.
Other mechs have one moving pad pushing into the rotor which then is pushed
into the other brake pad which is stationary. Take a look at yours if
you don't believe us.
- 'Dual piston' action offers better power and
modulation than you expect from a mechanical. Not 'grabby'.
- Individual pad adjustments
- Stainless steel rotor (160mm)
- Universal mounting (International Standard)
- Front brake is post-mount with an IS Adaptor
- Disc pads are Shimano Deore Mechanical-type so getting replacements
are easy. (Contains no asbestos)
- Grey anodized finish
- 203mm front version available (for IS mount only)
- Features Yokozuna RapidWire
- Download owner's manual
Dirt Rag #117 review
bike Magazine Sept-Oct. '05 review
Mountain Bike Action Jan. '05 review
1 | PAGE 2